Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fact Of the Matter [recent]




Fact of the Matter
by Avery (matthomp)
I'm normally single.
I’m normally a loner.
Normally because
Normally I meet a lot of people who are normally not comfortable with themself normally.
It’s hard usually,
To have to attend to one
Who’s usually displeased with them self usually
Generally this person doesn’t love themself,
And generally wants Someone else to do it for them.
Generally I stand a general,
And generalize the problem
Of insecurity as a disease and advise it leave.
But I cant be
Around to coach In the Ora of my peeves
So...
I...
Leave.
The questions I’ve asked the women in my life in one way or another,
Do you love yourself?
Do you believe your beautiful?
And could you make love to yourself until you find that sweet someone to make love with?
Do you believe in god and do you appreciate yourself and appreciate love? Do you find the beauty in the body god gave you? Are you gentle with love and against all bullshit?
Often I’m told yes.
Never it’s been proved so.
…Except for one.
Usually my friends would think its Jane.
Hardly would they think it’s you.
But to make a several story few.
I just had an L
I have the Munchies too
And I hope to see you again someday soon.
Truthfully speaking
- Avery.

No comments:

Post a Comment